Whonnock Roofing and Gutters Ltd is proud to announce that we are now a Baeumler Approved Roofing Contractor, (Bryan Baeumler HGTV). We are only one of 3 contractors, in the WHOLE Lower Mainland, that have been approached by Baeumler to partner up with his company. I’d like to explain what that means to you as a homeowner, possibly looking for a new roof!
Baeumler Approved is a free resource that helps homeowners connect with quality contractors, trades and home service providers from all across Canada. We believe that an educated homeowner is more likely to know what to look for, what to ask for, and ultimately, be able to hire a reputable company. This benefits the homeowner, but also helps the great companies out there get more business.
Baeumler Approved companies have an established history of quality work, vouched for by their previous clients and other companies in the industry. They must also provide Liability Insurance and Worker’s Compensation information where required. Members agree to adhere to a strict code of conduct in order to maintain their status.
Homeowners are encouraged to seek out several quotes and choose the contractor or service provider that they feel most comfortable collaborating with. Baeumler Approved helps homeowners connect with contractors, trades and services that have a history of integrity, quality work and the required insurance documentation.
You are encouraged to request copies of ALL certifications, licenses and insurance documents to ensure compliance.
- Customer Feedback: We speak directly with previous clients to get a sense of quality of work, level of service, pricing, follow up, and communication.
- Collaborating Trades: We speak with other companies that our applicants have collaborated with to ensure safety compliance, quality of work, and communication demonstrated on the job-site.
- Online: We establish a complete on-line history of referrals, testimonials and complaints lodged against potential members.
- Insurance: All Baeumler Approved members must have active liability insurance coverage of at least $1,000,000.
- Workers compensation (WCB): Baeumler Approved members must confirm Workers compensation coverage.
- Professional Certifications: Baeumler Approved members must provide evidence of professional certifications (Master Plumber, Master Electrician etc). Here at Whonnock Roofing Gutters Ltd, we have ticketed journeymen roofers, not certification from a shingle manufacturer; which means nothing. Check it out for yourself…There’s a HUGE difference!
We believe that this partnership between Bauemler Approved and Whonnock Roofing and Gutters Ltd, will better help homeowners, like yourself, to decide on what company is going to be keeping you, your house and your family dry for the next 30yrs.